Friday, November 16, 2007

Final Observation

Date observed:

11-16-07

Date entered here:

11-16-07

Context (choose one):

individual

Activity:

thinking on the semester

Observation:

While thinking back on the semester in this class, I experience a feeling of content. Coming into this semester I was all ready confident in my skills as an arguer. At the end of the semester, I feel that I improved upon these skills and learned the true meaning of them. As improvement took place with current skills, I learned of new techniques and how to properly use new and old techniques in arguing. The skill that I believe improved the most was my ability to fully and critically analyze another's position and argument. Using the skills that I all ready knew of and the ones that are new to me, I will continue to argue effectively and maturely.


Teacher’s comments:

No comments: