Friday, October 12, 2007

Observation #5

Date observed:

10-12-07

Date entered here:

10-12-07

Context (choose one):

individual

Activity:

arguing with self

Observation:

I should make Clemson's basketball team because I am a good player that can be used in any system. My attributes and skills make me a unique basketball player. I have the size of a small forward or maybe a power forward. My intended position is small forward. Although I may appear to be just another player on the court, with my size, I have the dribbling ability of a shooting guard. I have the shooting touch and range of a shooting guard also. I have the post moves of a talented power forward or center. Some may say that these talents are good but not necessary for my intended position. Little do they know, this is the exact reason why I am a significant threat to the opposing team's defense. I pose mismatches all over the court; too quick for most big men and too powerful for most guards! So what about my defense you say? I play great off-the-ball defense; my man defense is good also. I am a very versatile player that any coach should be reluctant to have!

Teacher’s comments:

1 comment:

Jayemel said...

I think you should reread your last sentence because I think you actually said the opposite of what you meant. ;)