Monday, October 1, 2007

Photo Essay overview

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519,00.html

This was an interesting photo essay on the different types of food people eat around the world. It simply consists of a combination of photos with a few lines interesting facts at the bottom. It provided the viewer with a visual conception, rather than the same literary essays. After viewing this photo essay, it made me wish that we, as students, were required to do more essays of this type instead of writing. I got the general feeling that the world is truly bigger than what happens and goes on here in the U.S. It also gave me a visual perception of the different cultures and preferences of others. Some families consume so little, it makes me realize how blessed my family is.

No comments: