Friday, September 7, 2007

Observation for week 2

Date observed:

September 6, 2007

Date entered here:

September 7, 2007

Context (choose one):

individual

Activity:

Walking to my room

Observation:

On the topic of movies or tv shows, I would rather write about a tv show. This is mainly due to my knowledge of tv shows and comfort level on writing about something I know. With tv shows, they cover a broad range of topics, therefore allowing for more elaboration on certain topics. Another reason I would like to write on tv shows is because of the possibility that I can choose the Sopranos. I would feel extremely comfortable writing about that show because I have seen every episode and its my favorite show. If by some chance I do not get to select the Sopranos as my show, due to whatever reason, I will most likely select The Wire as my second choice. Either way, The Sopranos or The Wire will be choice for the tv shows.

Teacher’s comments:

1 comment:

Jayemel said...

So basically, you see how it's easier to argue about a subject you know a lot about. What about the audience's knowledge on the subject? Which show would it be easier to argue to an audience about, The Sopranos or The Wire?