Friday, September 14, 2007

week 3 observation

Date observed:

9-11-07

Date entered here:

9-14-07

Context (choose one):

individual

Activity:

Sitting in room after class

Observation:

The main thought process that went into selecting a movie for the assignment was, to select a movie that I could talk or argue about according to the characteristics that we determined made a good movie. First, I simply was brainstorming on the movies that I had seen that I thought were outstanding. Once I thought of one, I related it to the list of characteristics. Next, I thought of the movie Rush Hour 3. After thinking about the movie and then relating it to the list, I determined this was one that I could possibly choose. Then I thought about all the main points that we listed for a good movie and related it to them. Once I had gone through each one, I knew that this was the the one that I was going to select. Finally, I looked it up on the computer to determine it's genre. Immediately following, I vaguely thought about how much fun it would be to watch the movie again.

Teacher’s comments:

1 comment:

Jayemel said...

It's really good that you've broken down the logical steps you took here. Next time you go about selecting a topic, you have a process already laid out. I would urge you to be a bit more specific with your descriptions of each step though.